Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Much Action

Well yesterday the human guy R fixed most of the fence so I can't escape. I've never ventured close to the fence yet, but they said there was wild animals where we live and that they don't want me wondering. Pffftt I'm the only wild animal here! Hear me roar. Yesterday the humans stayed outside and played with me and they turned all red and stuffs, silly humans that's why I stayed in the shade, I'm a smart puppy! So now that the fence is fixed and I have my puppy shots we're heading out to the dog park, I'm so excited! The humans say there will be other Boston Terriers from our meetup group that the human joined plus lots of other dogs. The woman said we would have to stay in the small dog area since I'm not very good at recall or verbal commands, my tiny attention span just doesn't allow for that yet! I do come when called but the human said she can't trust me yet, I'll show her how good I am today when we go to the dog park. Anyways here are some pictures from yesterday and last night. I was so tired from all the playing in the backyard that the humans kept snapping pictures of me when I was sleeping, they said I was snoring with my eyes open, yeah right!
They say my nose has kissy spots, silly humans those are freckles!

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I'd kiss that nose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the dog park! You have such a sweet nose
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cutie! I'm glad that you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting we love to hear from you =]
Gia (and her human Jessica)